Super Cone Fenders for Croatia, Ready To Deliver
JIER supply super cone fenders to a new project in Croatia. Now those fenders are packed well and ready to deliver. Cone fenders are the latest generation of cell fenders, with optimal performance and efficiency. The conical body makes them more stable even at large angles of compression. Conical fenders can be installed with an optional panel that reduces the coefficient of friction and makes them more resistant to pressure.
• Tensile strength >= 16 Mpa.
• Elongation at break point >= 300%.
• Compression set (70ºC, 22h, 20%) <= 30%.
• Hardness (Shore A) <= 80 degree. • Tear resistance >= 70 N/mm
• Ozone resistance (50pphm* at 40ºC, at 20º strain at 96 horas): No cracking visible.
• Abrasion resistance <= 0,5 cm3. • Bond strength of steel to rubber >= 7 N/mm.
• Hot air aging (70ºC, 96h) <= 20%.
To get more information on our cone fenders, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Feel free to contact us if you have any comments or inquires and one of our skilled staff representatives will contact you within the next business day.